We did it! LV Rogers student schedules are being emailed out prior to summer holidays, starting with Grade 12s, Grade 11s, Grade 10s, and finally Grade 9s by Thursday, June 27th.
For Grade 12 and Grade 11 students who have not been able to see a Counsellor in person at school, appointments are available next week for Grade 12s and 11s only:
· Wednesday, July 4th 8:30 – 4 pm
· Thursday, July 5th 8:30 – 4 pm
For Grade 10 and Grade 9 students, appointments are available next week Tuesday, July 2nd to Friday, July 5th:
Vice-Principal Jordon Konken A-L (email@example.com)
Vice-Principal Ron Sherman M-Z (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Grade 9-12 appointments can be made using Appointments Online (you will need to create an account): https://lvr.schoolappointments.com/admin/
Counsellors will be available tomorrow, Thursday, June 27th for walk-ins, email, or via phone.
· Counsellor Shelley Wiltshire A-L (email@example.com)
· Counsellor Karl Machado M-Z (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· We are prioritizing Grade 12s first, then Grade 11s for core graduation program requirements
· Online appointments will be prioritized over walk-ins
· Next availability for Counsellors will be Tuesday, September 3, 2019 (start of 2019-20 academic year)
The LV Rogers Master Timetable will be published to the website: https://lvr.sd8.bc.ca/
Please see complete Summer Bulletin below,
Have an excellent summer!
LV Rogers Administration
Photo Credit: Ms. Carla Wilson
Current until: Monday, September 30th, 2019
Posted: Wednesday, June 26th, 2019