Grad 2022 Dates: June 10th/11th
Grad Parent Executive:
- Chloe Van Horne, co-chair
- Karen Belland, co-chair
- Kathleen Comstock, treasurer
- Shelann Anderson, secretary
- Hoodies and Bottle Drive - Jennifer Vecchio
- Fundraisers - Verity Hale, Alex Short
- Talent Show - Verity Hale
- Cinderella’s closet - Ashley Bennett, Cynthia St Thomas
- Cavalcade - Jay Blackmore, Keri Flesaker
- Volunteers - Cheryl Smith
- Decorating - Karen Belland
- Prom/Dinner - Karen Belland, Shelann Anderson
- GradsBC - Chloe Van Horne
Have a question for the Grad Parent Exec? Email us at email@example.com and one of us will respond in a timely manner.
Grad Fees are $80 however, if you've done any fundraising please contact Jess in the office to get an updated amount owing. DUE MAY 18th
Attention all grads! Please submit your “Say Something” on the grad google classroom by Friday May 27th! Your Say Something will be read for each grad as you walk across the convocation stage to receive your diploma. All information about the say something requirements, including the submission form, are on the google classroom. If you do not submit your ‘say something’ by May 27, we will make up something for you (insert diabolical laughter). Please see Ms. Klassen if you have any questions!
Minutes from the meetings:
You can find the minutes from our last meeting at the bottom of this page. Scroll down and have a read!
There is a Facebook page called LVR Grad 2022 Parent Group if you'd like to join to keep up on the latest information.