Grade 11 and 12 Students

Grad Planning Toolkit

Required Courses for Graduation

BC Education Planner


Research and register for post-secondary institutions in a one-stop shop: BC Education Planner

3 Year Grad Plan Tool

Students in Grades 10-12 should have completed a 3 Year Graduation Plan Tool in their CLC 10/11 classes. These grad plans should be signed off by students and parents, and will reside with their alpha counsellor. Students can also use the MyBlueprint Grad Plan to choose their courses to ensure they meet their goals for graduation.

BC Transfer Guide

Wanting to know which courses are transferable to other post-secondary institutions? Download the BC Transfer Guide

My Blueprint Education Planner

MyBlueprint is a tool for all LVR students to plan for their courses, to build a resume or cover letter, or to build an eportoflio for Capstone 12.

MyBluePrint is free for LVR students. MyBluePrint has a series of learning profile inventories to help you match a career/job with a post-secondary institution. Included is a portfolio of your favourites, a resume and cover letter builder, and a course selection planner. This is a great place to start if you want to explore who you are, and where you potentially may go after high school. SD8 My Blueprint

Work BC Blueprint Builder

Interested in the Trades and Careers?

Choosing a career can be hard, so we've brought together the tools and resources you need to build your personalized career Blueprint. Blueprint Builder brings together career exploration, education and funding, and job search resources. Browse through them, and save the resources that interest you to your Blueprint. Create your own free account today.

WorkBC Blueprint Builder

BC Post Secondary Institutions

BC Post Secondary Institutions is a comprehensive website that supports high school counsellors, high school students, and their parents by providing the information they need to help make the best post-secondary education decisions.

Click here for information.