Dear LV Rogers Parents/Guardians,
Welcome to the LV Rogers MyEducationBC Parent & Family Portal! Having access to the Family Portal will allow you to see attendance, report cards and other information about your child(ren). Please note that the Grade 9-12 report cards will ONLY be distributed through the Family Portal starting this term. We will email parents/guardians when the report cards are posted.
Each parent/guardian will have their own separate account, and can view the following:
- Class Attendance Information
- Contact Information
- Student Demographic Information
- Student Schedules
- Published Report Cards
- Transcript Information
On Wednesday, November 13, 2019, you will receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your login ID and temporary password to access the Portal:
Before you start:
1. To access the MyEducation BC system for the first time, you must use a computer, NOT a phone, iPad, or tablet.
2. Make sure popups are enabled for your browser (need those pop-ups!)
3. Both user name and password are case sensitive. The password is 4 letters, 3 numbers, 4 letters. The username is your first initial, last name (Eg./John Smith = jsmith)
4. Each parent/guardian will have their own separate account in the Family Portal.
5. If you have not received your user name and temporary password, please contact email@example.com
For additional information on creating your account and troubleshooting: See attached Parent Portal Letter